If you have a GoDaddy email address, you can use the steps below to log into it:
Open a new web browser window.
To access your email, open a new web browser window.
- In the address bar at the top of the page, enter your GoDaddy email address.
- Enter your password in the password field and click Log in.
In the Password field, enter your password.
- At least 8 characters long.
- Contains at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one special character (such as an exclamation point or question mark).
Click Log in.
Once you’ve clicked Log in, you’ll be taken to your inbox. If the login page doesn’t load or if you have trouble logging in, try again or contact customer support.
The steps to godaddy email login are simple and straightforward.
- Go to the GoDaddy login page: https://login.godaddy.com/login?ReturnUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Egodaddy%2Ecom
- Enter your email address and password in the boxes provided, then click “Log In.” If you don’t have an account on Godaddy yet, click “Create an Account Now” under “Login” at the top right of the screen (see picture below).
- You should now be able to see your inbox where you can read messages from other people or respond to their messages if necessary!
As you can see, the steps to log into your GoDaddy email are simple and straightforward. If you have any questions about your account or would like assistance with setting up email on your computer, contact us today!
For more information, you can visit theinfopedia.