2) Libraries are simple and powerful
- When it comes to development, one of the most important things is having the right tools for the job. And when it comes to mobile app development, React has a lot to offer.
- One of the main advantages of React is that it’s simple to use. The library is small and easy to learn, which makes it a great choice for developers who are new to mobile app development.
- Another advantage of React is that it’s powerful. The library provides a lot of features that can help you create sophisticated user interfaces.
3) Testing is simple
- When it comes to testing, React Native is a dream come true for developers. Jest, a testing framework created by Facebook, is already integrated into the React Native framework and can be used to test business logic and user interface components.
- There is a huge community of developers who are already using React Native for mobile app development, which means there is a wealth of resources available when it comes to learning how to use the framework or troubleshooting problems.
- Getting started with React Native is quick and easy.
4) The community is growing
5) There’s no need to learn Java or Swift