Many iPhone users have complained that they are unable to access their Verizon email accounts. The inability in sending and receiving emails is completely not acceptable. That’s why despite being worried let’s figure out why Verizon Email is Not Working On iPhones and then as per their reason try to solve it. In the blog post, you will learn the factual reasons and productive solutions to instantly fix the Verizon email not working issue. Thu, continue to read!
Reasons May Lead To Verizon Email Not Working On iPhone
There are multiple reasons why your Verizon email stopped working. Most of the common causes that could trigger the Verizon Email Not Working problem are enumerated underneath. Have a short glance:
- The internet connection running on the iPhone is probably not strong or stable.
- Incorrect Verizon Email Account credentials such as Email Address and Password.
- Something wrong with iOS Mail Fetch
- Inappropriate Verizon Mail Setup
When you are a regular user of Verizon and constantly using the Verizon.net email account on your iPhone, not receiving emails can be dreadful. As we have above seen the potential causes for which Verizon Email Not Working. Now, check out the solving techniques that we have got covered in this post.
Tricks To Resolve Verizon Email Not Working on iPhone
Let’s start following the below-noted basic fixing tips to instantly and proactively solve the Verizon Email Not Working issue.
Tricks 1: Check The Internet Connection Running on your iPhone
You won’t be able to access your Verizon email account on your iPhone if it is not connected to the strong Internet. If already connected, you need to reset your network settings. To reset network settings on your iPhone, follow the below steps:
- Open the iPhone’s “Settings” app.
- Click the “General” tab.
- Slightly scroll down to the end and tap the “Reset” button.
- Now, click on the “Reset Network Settings” option.
- If prompted to enter your passcode, just type it correctly.
- That’s it! The network settings have now been cleared.
- Now, you need to re-enter the Wi-Fi password.
After resetting network settings properly on your iPhone, strive to open Verizon Email just to check if it works perfectly.
Tricks 2: Use Another Device To Access Verizon Email
Maybe the problem is with your iPhone because you couldn’t access your Verizon Email account. That’s why it is highly recommended to attempt logging your Verizon email onto a different device. Hoping that it will work fine and smoothly.
But, if still Verizon Email Not Working even on another device, don’t worry! Try further solving tips noted underneath.
Tricks 3: Double-check Your Email Address & Password
Remember whether you have recently changed your Verizon email password on any of your other devices, either on a laptop or computer. If you literally did it, you have to immediately enter the current password on your iPhone. Otherwise, you indeed couldn’t access your Verizon emails. While entering the password, be careful, because typos may also prevent you from landing on your account.
Tricks 4: Verify iOS Mail Fetch
If the email service provider doesn’t support ‘Push’ notifications, your iPhone will then automatically enable Fetch. When it does, your iPhone regains emails regularly. You need to always adjust them. Here’s how:
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Click the “Password and Accounts” tab.
- Here, you can see the “Fetch New Data” option. Give a click on it to enable “Push”.
- This actually controls the data the way it is fetched.
Tricks 5: Make Sure Mail Settings Are Correctly Configured
To ensure your iPhone has the correct account settings, follow the below steps:
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Click the “Password and Accounts” tab.
- Select your Verizon email account to glimpse the incoming and outgoing mail servers.
- Make sure everything is perfectly set up on your iPhone.
Now, try to access your Verizon Email on your iPhone to check if it works flawlessly.
Isn’t Your Verizon Email Not Working Yet? Contact Us
Make a cold conversation with one of our talented and immensely experienced tech-savvy via the 24×7 Online Verizon Support Number. They have problem-solving skills so the Verizon Email Not Working On iPhone will be exterminated from the root within a pinch. You don’t need to wag off if such well-educated tech specialists are with you round the clock to assist you in every possible way. Hence, contact them and get the problem solved.